Certified Surgical Technologist, Indianapolis, IN
At OrthoIndy everything we do is about creating a caring, connected and committed workforce that directly improves the quality of life for our employees and customers.
Be a part of something great!
General Statement of Duties:
The Certified Surgical Technologist is responsible for performing a variety of duties in the Operating Room area to assist the surgical team, such as scrubbing on all types of orthopedic surgical procedures, preparing equipment and sterile instruments for use, and maintaining a clean and safe environment.
- Prepares sterile setup with instruments, supplies, equipment, and solutions/medications for cases as needed and assists surgeons in all types of procedures as required.
- Performs appropriate counts as established by policy and procedure.
- Reviews surgeon preference cards.
- Maintains aseptic environment for patients.
- Maintains clean, safe, and functional operation room environment and equipment.
- Assists professional personnel in the control of supplies and medications.
- Ensures proper care and maintenance of all surgical instrumentation and equipment used.
ADP, Halogen, Microsoft Office
- Associate's Degree required; from an accredited school or surgical technology program
- Certified Surgical Technician certification required
- 2-4 years of CST experience required
- CPR certification required
OrthoIndy is an Equal Opportunity Employer