Application Analyst II, Indianapolis, IN
At OrthoIndy everything we do is about creating a caring, connected and committed workforce that directly improves the quality of life for our employees and customers.
Be a part of something great!
General Statement of Duties:
The Application Analyst II evaluates system and user requirements in order to understand requests and changes. The Analyst provides support for clinical applications. The Analyst leads implementation and testing of clinical applications.
- Works in conjunction with IT analysts and non-IT department leads to ensure consistency with all hospital applications/modules.
- Serves as primary support for all hospital information systems. Uses deep knowledge and experience in addition to known solutions, Knowledge Base (KB) articles and vendor documentation/communication in order to provide solutions for application issues. Additionally, develops KB articles for future issue resolution.
- Collaborates with OrthoIndy Hospital staff in daily activities to maximize use of modules and increase efficiencies.
- Serves as Project Management Lead for projects related to clinical application implementations and upgrades. Provides project management documentation as directed by management. Follows PMI methodology as it applies to upgrades and implementation of clinical systems.
- Attends training for clinical applications and attend seminars as needed to stay current on healthcare systems, regulation and best practices.
- Prepares and submits status reports to IT Management.
- Participates in afterhours call rotation.
ADP, Advanced MD, Allscripts, Halogen, Meditech, Microsoft Office, Moxee, PACS, SIS, Synapse
- Associate's degree (B.A./B.S.) required; Bachelor's degree preferred
- 4-6 years of Application Analyst experience required; 6-8 years of experience preferred
- Experience using the the following technology strongly preferred;ADP, Advanced MD, Allscripts, Halogen, Incident reporting, Meditech, Microsoft Office, Moxee, PACS, SIS, Synapse
OrthoIndy is an Equal Opportunity Employer