Registered Nurse, Tulalip, WA
IN TULALIP, WA
Job Title: Registered Nurse
Tribal Department: Tulalip Community Health Department
Job Summary: Rn will work as part of the nursing program to provide care support to the Community Health Department. Duties will include, but are not limited to triage, phone triage, nurse visits, care coordination, and home visits. RN will act as a patient advocate and as well as support the clinical needs of patients/clients as appropriate.
Compensation: $67,433 annually
- Degree in Practical Nursing or Registered Nursing
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing (BSN)
- Must have three (3) years’ experience as an RN (Registered Nurse).
- Must have one (1) year experience with phone triage as an RN.
- Must have one (1) year experience in handling acute care or emergent care as a professional nurse.
- Must have one (1) year experience in a skilled nursing facility.
- Must have one (1) year experience using EPIC.
- Must have one (1) year experience in Electronic Health Record.
- Must have one (1) year experience working with the Native Community.
- Must have three (3) months using the Scheduling GUI module to assist workflow.
- Must possess an active unrestricted Washington State License as a Registered Nurse.
- Must possess current CPR or BCLS
- ACLS certification
- Must pass a Tier I-A background investigation.
Terms of Employment: This is a regular Full-Time position requiring 40 hours per week or 2080 hours per year.