RN Diabetes Educator, Tulalip, WA
RN Diabetes Educator
Job Title: RN, Diabetes Educator
Tribal Department: Health Clinic
Job Summary: Functions as Diabetes Educator/Diabetes Case Manager in Family Clinic for the Tulalip Community
Compensation: $29.47 - $29.92 per hour
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program.
- Registered Nurse currently licensed in Washington State.
- BS degree in nursing or related field.
- Minimum of two (2) years clinical experience in related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Willing to complete all requirements to be eligible to sit for the CDE exam within two years of hire date.
- Experience working with Native Community preferred.
- CPR or BCLS required.
- Negative TB skin test or chest x-ray.
- ACLS certification preferred.
- Must pass a Tier I-C background investigation.
Terms of Employment: This is a contracted position requiring 32 hours per week or 1664 hours per year.