Clinical Nurse Specialist, Seattle, WA
Swedish Medical Center is looking for a Clinical Nurse Specialist (1.0 FTE, Days) to work in the Medical Oncology Department at Swedish First Hill in Seattle, WA.
Swedish Medical Center has an opportunity available for an experienced Clinical Nurse Specialist. This opportunity is targeted to the individual nurse skilled in providing excellent patient care. The Clinical Nurse Specialist demonstrates an advanced level of professional competence in a specialist field of nursing.
In this position you will:
- Act as a practitioner, educator, leader, consultant and researcher within your specialized area
- Use problem solving strategies and the nursing process to improve outcomes
- Work collaboratively with the staff and managers to develop criteria for patient care, assess health needs of patients, and evaluate outcomes of nursing interventions
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Masters degree in Nursing with clinical focus from an accredited school of nursing
- Licensed as Registered Nurse in the State of Washington
- Valid Washington State driver's license
- Current nursing experience in related clinical area
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Certification in specialty
About the First Hill Campus.
The 697-bed tertiary-care center on the Swedish/First Hill campus is the flagship of the Swedish health-care system. Swedish/First Hill has one of the most active and advanced birthing programs in Washington state and houses a Level III neonatal intensive-care unit. More surgeries are performed each year at Swedish/First Hill than at any other facility in the region; volumes include more total joint replacements than any other medical center in the state.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits — see our website for details
Our Non-Profit Mission: Improve the health and well-being of each person we serve.
Since 1910, Swedish has been a hallmark of excellence. Swedish has grown to become the largest non-profit health provider in the Greater Seattle area with 11,000 employees, more than 2,800 physicians and 1,700 volunteers. Swedish is committed to being the best place to receive care, and also the best place to work. We reward our employees with generous compensation and benefits, individualized orientation, education and a supportive work environment. Swedish is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Swedish does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, protected veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
When applying online, please reference job number 169089.
Swedish is an Equal Opportunity Employer.